Senin, 20 Juni 2011

Confirmation: Effergrip is Denture Glue Zinc Free

This can be a query that appears to guide individuals to my website again and again, so I figured I should answer this definitively. NO. Effergrip doesn't include zinc oxide. We don’t know whether more mature preparations as soon as did, however i do know for sure that it doesn't right now.



I want to go into a bit more detail about zinc-free denture glues, although, since Effergrip is not the only choice. I am betting which Effergrip is a very popular selection for folks who wish to switch from Poligrip or even Fixodent, simply because it's the same structure. That is, it is a pipe associated with glue paste, as well as applied within much the same way as Poligrip or even Fixodent. But I also want to point out that there are many other options, if you are looking to switch brands, or for those who have attempted Effergrip and don't like it.

Related Post